- Potions and elixirs cost reduced by 65%.
- The amount of Lirae earned is now based on your level instead of the match difficulty.
- Power Shot speed bonus lowered from 65% to 50%.
- High level CPU teams have less predictable attack windows.
- All ninjas jump 15% faster (base timing is still affected by Dexterity).
- Touching the ball too soon triggers an input cooldown instead of an immediate point loss.
- Missing the ball results in a critical strike (one ninja down) instead of an immediate point loss.
- Minor AI improvements here and there.
- Bluetooth connectivity issue fixed.
- Match creation crash fixed.
- Loading freezes on Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 fixed.
- Multiplayer animation desyncs fixed.
- 4 Potential force-close bugs fixed.
- Several graphic glitches fixed.
- Improved performances on most Android 4.X devices.
- More accurate gesture detection for attacks.
- 4000 Lirae gifted to everyone who purchased the premium upgrade, as our little “thank you” for being awesome. _This also applies to new downloads until Patch 2.1 is released._
- All direct Internet duels are now sent through system notifications. _Unfortunately, many invites still get lost – we can’t do much about the Google Play Games network, although things are looking better lately._
- The “How to Play” page is correctly displayed to new players.
- Music files recompressed for better performances.
- Ninja randomization improved.