<< Latest news from Twitter
January 30, 2013
- Special techniques have a stronger base effect and can be trained up to Rank 9.
- Training expenses reduced by 33%.
- Spike serves only deal 50% damage.
- Blocked attacks deal 20% of their potential damage.
- Teams below 30% stamina are unable to block.
- Green and blue items have slightly different costs and bonuses.
- Legendary items are now unlocked at level 40.
- Sponsors are more generous.
- Magnifyng glass button to distribute attribute points on small screens.
- Spirit Link has a distinctive graphic effect.
- Accurate ball physics on lower-end devices.
- The Energy attribute should be working as intended.
- Attack and defense voices restored.
- Texture clipping issues fixed.
- Defensive technique action button fixed.
- Several force close errors fixed.
- Training score bonus fixed.
- Minor gameplay and UI improvements.
January 19, 2013
- Several thousands lines of code have been rewritten and optimized for this new edition.
- The BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN permissions are exactly for what you're thinking, but please be patient :)
- Full compatibility for 3:2 and 4:3 tablets (no stretching).
- Instant reloading times on Android Honeycomb and above.
- Memory leaks on Samsung devices fixed.
- Sixth division added, with increasingly powerful level 40+ opponents.
- Several progression rate tweaks to make the leveling curve smoother.
- Re-specialization costs are now based on your level.
- All coin rewards are 60% more generous.
- Significant AI improvements for CPU players.
- Sell value increased to 60%.
- Legendary items can now be upgraded with permament +1 enchants.
- New green and blue equipment to fill the gaps.
- All items are more powerful: +1/+2 on their main attribute and a secondary bonus based on their category.
- Energy regenerates very quickly now, and special techniques require a full bar to be activated.
- Special techniques aren't attribute-bound anymore and must be trained individually.
- Quick Recover is instantly dispelled when you suffer a critical strike.
- Battle Shout increases ALL your attributes for 8 seconds, including Resilience.
- Expose Weakness removed (replaced by the defensive technique Spirit Link).
- Transcendence doesn't make you invincible anymore (-75% ideal reduction).
- Attacks cannot be blocked during Conflagration.
- Time Dilation is 50% more effective when used by CPU players.
- Mana Drain effect reduced by 33%.
- Attacks were taking the wrong Strength modifier. Whoops.
- CPU players correctly level up and use special techniques during practice mode.
- Touch-spamming isn't effective anymore against low level opponents.
- Offerwall issues fixed.
- Quick tutorial updated.
- Leaderboards have been completely reset for this new edition.
- LOTS of minor improvements pretty much everywhere!